List of Upcoming Events
- Men's Campfire & Fellowship
- Third Saturday, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, from 05/18/2013 to 07/20/2013
Come out and enjoy some hot dogs!
For more information: Delbert Rankin --> 724.557.9402
- Celebrate Recovery
- Every Sunday, 4:30 PM
Celebrate Recovery meets every Sunday evening, 52 weeks a year! You do not need to be a member or attender of New Life Covenant to attend a Celebrate Recovery meeting. The purpose of this ministry is to experience God's healing power for your hurts, habits, and hang-ups. The power to change is released through the practice of the "8 Recovery Principles" as outlined by Jesus in The Beattitudes. By working through these Biblical principles with other people in a safe, encouraging environment, participants begin to grow spiritually, and learn how to be free from the addictive and compulsive behaviors that have controlled their lives. Celebrate Recovery helps you to discover your own personal, loving, and forgiving Higher Power - Jesus Christ, the One and Only True Higher Power!
For more information click on the website link.
- Royal Rangers
- Every Sunday, 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Royal Rangers is a mentoring program that focuses on the boy - his needs, his interest, and his character. This program is similar to the Boy Scouts, but with a Christian emphasis to help equip boys in our church and community. All boys age 6 thru 11 are invited to participate. Please contact Scott of Rusty Phillips 724.812.3238
- YWEA Golf Outing (Gettysburg)
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Men's Step Study Program
- Every Tuesday, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Every Tuesday Evening @6pmIs A Step Study Program for Me?Celebrate Recovery offers the opportunity to participate in a small group fellowship where love and hope combine with God's purpose to mend our lives. Celebrate Recovery uses the twelve steps and related scripture as the biblical model for living your life.Ask yourself:
- Are there things in my life that I do that hunt others?
- Is there something I wish I could live without?
- Is it time to crack my denial and admit I am not in control of my life?
- Do I have a painful habit or hang-up from which I need to be freed?
If you answered "yes" to any of these statements, then we urge you to attend our Men's Step Study meetings on Tuesday evening at 6PM
- NLC Softball Practice
- Every Thursday, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM, from 05/02/2013 to 08/29/2013
Softball practice is every Thursday evening! If you have questions please contact Mike Beachy 724.317.5204