The Church of God believes the whole Bible to be completely and equally inspired, and that it is the written Word of God. The Church of God has adopted the following Declaration of Faith as its standard and official expression of its doctrine.
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord's Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
A value is what we deem as important or significant. What do we value at our church? What matters the most? What are our priorities? We believe the answer to these questions are our model of ministry at New Life Covenant. We are inherently a “Purpose Driven” church. This means we are intentional about focusing on five major areas of ministry that are found in the words of Jesus as He gives us The Great Commandment (Matthew 22:36-40) and The Great Commission (Matthew 28:19,20)
It is our supposition that a church built on these purposes will become a healthy church, and a healthy church will be a growing church.
The five purposes
- We Seek to Grow Warmer through Fellowship!
- We Seek to Grow Deeper through Discipleship!
- We Seek to Grow Stronger through Worship!
- We Seek to Grow Broader through Ministry!
- We Seek to Grow Larger through Evangelism!
If you are interested in finding out more about our purpose driven model, please Contact Us, or speak to one of our pastors to get more information.